Father’s Day Community Social & Fun Run
NSSM is proud to host our first annual Father’s Day Community Social & Fun Run, featuring 5K and 10K distance options, perfect for runners of all levels. This event is organized to promote fitness, family bonding, and appreciation for the stunning nature in our backyard.
Join us for just the run, or to get a free check-up with our Physiotherapist Dorothy Smith, Chiropractor Dr. Josef Swetz, or our Kinesiologist Marianne Tout. The run will be led by our run group’s run leaders. Hurry up and register, as we are limiting the number of participants to 30 runners to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
This is a grassroots, community day and fun race. Runners will be timed. You do not have to run to attend this event.
Join us for a memorable Father’s Day event and make lasting memories while enjoying the great outdoors. Register now, and we look forward to seeing you on the trails!
- Date: Sunday, June 18, 2023 (Father’s Day)
- Distances: 5K and 10K (2-loop course)
- Participant Limit: 30 runners
- Free Physiotherapy, Kinesiology, or Chiropractor check-up
- Friendly atmosphere, beginners welcome!
- Beautiful North Shore scenery
- Post-race refreshments
- Special prizes for top finishers
- Runners must be 12 years or older to participate.
- The race will be held rain or shine.
- Strollers, pets, and headphones are not allowed on the run for safety reasons.
104-340 Brooksbank Ave, North Vancouver
8:30 AM – Race bib pick-up and on-site registration (if spots are available)
8:45 AM – Pre-race briefing
9:00 AM – Mass start
10:30 AM – Awards ceremony, post-race refreshments, and free physiotherapy, kinesiology, and chiropractor services
5k – $10
10k – $15
100% of proceeds will be donated to Athletics4Kids!