We are pleased to be open for in person visits 6 days a week! Appointments are filling up quickly so give us a call or visit our Online Booking Site to make an appointment! To set up direct billing with us, please contact us to provide us with your insurance or claim information.
Please note the following changes we have made to keep you safe
- We ask that you use the washroom at home prior to your visit.
- Come to your appointment alone unless you need to accompany a minor.
- Please bring and wear a mask in the clinic.
- Prior to your appointment, you will be sent a wellness questionnaire via email to confirm that you are feeling well before entering the clinic.
- When you arrive, please wait in your vehicle and call us upon arrival where we will give further instructions.
- When you are invited into the clinic, please proceed to the back to wash your hands immediately and then go directly to your assigned room.
- You must keep 6ft away from all others except your practitioner.
- If you need to pay for your appointment or need to make an additional appointment, please keep behind the glass shield at the counter.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust measures as things change and we look forward to seeing you soon. Follow our social media pages for the latest updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding in these uncertain times, and take care!
North Shore Sports Medicine