Work With Us
Patient Experience Coordinator/Lead
North Shore Sports Medicine is seeking a Patient Experience Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring that our Brooksbank and Deep Cove clinics are running smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
This job requires connecting with people quickly in an outgoing, friendly manner. The use of persuasive communication skills to gain the interest and involvement of others in the work process is an important aspect of the job. The motivation for this position comes from a strong sense of duty and a feeling of responsibility for completing work both quickly and correctly. A faster-than-average work pace is necessary combined with impatience for results. Follow-up of delegated work must be very thorough. Selling ideas to others and the ability to train, teach and motivate a team are strong aspects of this position. Change is an ongoing occurrence of this job and will be approached with the support and guidance of management.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, eagerness, and passion for getting things done.
This role reports to the General Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as leader of the healthcare coordinator team to ensure they feel supported in task completion, outstanding questions, and growth and development.
- Assist and/or directly lead the implementation of new operational procedures, platforms, and processes within the clinic.
- Help Coordinators connect with patients, be a patient’s health advisor. Meet with all coordinators on a weekly basis for a 10 minute check-in, go over calls using CallHero and processes using internal checklists.
- Deliver procedures, checklists, communication protocols to create consistency and drive best practices between coordinators.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience working in customer service, retail or hospitality
- Exemplary customer service delivery
- Natural problem solver with exceptional communication skills
- Efficient, resourceful, and adaptable
- Passionate about helping grow and develop a team
Expected start date: 2021-11-26
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$22.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All standard medical clinic COVID19 procedures. Vaccination required.
Who We Are:
Starting from our Deep Cove location 35 years ago, we have grown to two award-winning clinics in North Vancouver, on Brooksbank Avenue and in Deep Cove, to better serve the public’s healthcare needs.
Mission: To exceed patient, staff, and practitioner expectations in our delivery of elite-level health care, thus providing a dynamic environment to work and develop professionally and personally.
Vision: To be the cornerstone healthcare business enabling our staff, practitioners, and the people of the North Shore to live happier, healthier, more active, and fulfilled lives.
Awards (previous 10 years only): Riipen grant for exceptional learning projects, Canada Post Tales of Triumph Award, National small business achievement award for Social Impact, North Vancouver service excellence award, two Western Canada community impact awards, as well as finalist and nominee for many other similar awards.
At North Shore Sports Medicine we believe in the human potential and as such we are an equal opportunity employer. We hire you based on your qualities as a human being with the utmost regard for your passion to help other fellow beings.