JENNIFER READRMT - Registered Massage Therapist
REGISTERED KINESIOLOGIST - BCAK
Wherever you may be in life’s journey, Jennifer strives to provide quality care while working collaboratively with you to achieve your wellness goals. She treats each patient individually. Depending on your condition and goals, your treatment may involve additional therapies, lifestyle changes, stress reduction and/or exercise.
Jennifer is a graduate of the Langara College Registered Massage Therapy program. The program allowed her to work with a wide array of clients including patients at the ICORD spinal cord research facility, patients and families in transition at St. John Hospice (UBC), professional and amateur athletes at Harbour Dance and Ballet BC, trail runners for the Coast Mountain Trail Series races, and pre- and post-natal women. She was an assistant coach for North Shore Girls Soccer and a team manager in the North Shore Baseball Association.
Jennifer is Red Cross certified in standard first aid CPR/AED.
Jennifer is a long-time resident of North Vancouver and mother of four. She believes the key to longevity is to never stop moving and supports her own health and wellness by hiking, mountain biking, skiing and kayaking.
A Registered Massage Therapist can assist you with:
- Reducing pain, improve function
- Increasing flexibility and mobility
- Improving sleep and reducing anxiety
Massage therapy can be used for the treatment of both acute and chronic conditions
Learn more about our complete range of physiotherapy services.
- Massage Therapy
- Aquatic Rehab
- Other Healthcare Services
A Physiotherapist can assist you with:
- Pain due to sprains and strains of muscles, ligaments and joints including the neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, knee, foot, ankle and the spine
- Rehabilitation of post surgical conditions and fractures
- Rehabilitation for motor vehicle accidents or work-related injuries
- Chronic pain management
- Postural dysfunctions
- Overuse injuries