MARIANNE TOUTRegistered Kinesiolgist
REGISTERED KINESIOLOGIST - BCAK
Kinesiologist Marianne Tout uses strength exercises and movement-based approaches to rehabilitate her patients. She believes that in terms of daily movement, quality is better than quantity. She strives to help her patients with their everyday movement, and seeks to prevent injuries and re-injury. She loves to see her clients reach their goals and make new ones.
Marianne’s favorite sport is water polo. She competed in 5 national championships, where she won two silver medals and helped her team claim the national title in 2011. She also represented BC on the provincial team internationally at the Hawaiian Invitational. Marianne played many other sports growing up including soccer, diving, competitive swimming and synchronized swimming.
Marianne earned her bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology from the University of Toronto, where she played on the varsity water polo team and was named captain in her fourth year. She has her level 1 National Coaching certification for water polo and coaches a local youth water polo team. In her free time, Marianne likes to swim, hike, ski, and spend time with friends and family.
A Registered Massage Therapist can assist you with:
- Reducing pain, improve function
- Increasing flexibility and mobility
- Improving sleep and reducing anxiety
Massage therapy can be used for the treatment of both acute and chronic conditions
Learn more about our complete range of physiotherapy services.
- Massage Therapy
- Aquatic Rehab
- Other Healthcare Services
A Physiotherapist can assist you with:
- Pain due to sprains and strains of muscles, ligaments and joints including the neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, knee, foot, ankle and the spine
- Rehabilitation of post surgical conditions and fractures
- Rehabilitation for motor vehicle accidents or work-related injuries
- Chronic pain management
- Postural dysfunctions
- Overuse injuries